Microsoft Office or simply Office is the most sought-after productivity tool that has completely change the way businesses operate. It is a set of multiple tools and applications dedicated to specific purposes. For instance, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, etc. In order to get this wonderful software working, you must perform a simple task of office.com/setup.
How To Perform office.com/setup Process?
In order to perform the office.com/setup process, you must undertake a three-stage procedure. Although, it is a straightforward method. Still, following the given set of instructions rules out any chance of error.
- To begin with, you must launch your preferred Web Browser on your system. For instance, you can open Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome etc. In order to open it, you should look for the Browser icon on your system’s “Taskbar” and click on it. In other words, look at the bottom left-hand side of your monitor screen. Alternatively, you will get the Browser icon on your “Desktop”.
- Now, access the official website of Microsoft. In other words, you should enter “microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home” in the browser’s Address Bar. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- As a result, you will get the website required to acquire “office.com/setup”. Here, you can browse through the extense range of Office Products. In other words, look at the very top for a list of categories. For example, Devices, Softwares, Games and Entertainment etc. Hence, click on “Softwares”.
- Consequently, its menu box will be expanded. Here, you should click on “Office” to open the required webpage for “office.com/setup”.
- Once you get the Office Product page, you should browse the available products, their versions and subscription plans. Carefully check the details, and compare them to select the most efficient option for your requirements. In short, you should consider all aspects of the available choices and make a well-informed decision. Then, confirm your selection by clicking on your selected product.
- The next window showcase details of your chosen product and plan. Hence, carefully review the details to ensure you have selected the best-suited product. After that, click on “Purchase and Download Now” to proceed to the payment page.
- Thereafter, look at the top right-hand side of the window. Here, you will find an icon for your “Shopping Cart”. Hence, click on it to access it.
- The following “Shopping Cart” window will display details of your chosen product. Besides that, it will inform you about the actual cost for the same. Hence, check the same and ensure the details are accurate. Subsequently, click on “Checkout” to move to the Payment window.
- Now, it will prompt you to log in to your Microsoft Account. In other words, you must be logged in to your Microsoft Account to purchase “office.com/setup”. Therefore, enter your Username and Password and login to your account. Another key point to remember is that it will not prompt you for Account Login in case if you are already logged in to your account. However, if you haven’t created an “Account” yet. Then, you will have to first create an account and log in to it.
- The next window gives you different options to make the payment. Hence, select the most convenient method. Then, provide the required Payment Details and confirm payment.
- For payments, it is essential to abide by standard security measure to avoid possible fraudulent activities. You may consider the following precautions.
- First of all, ensure that the payment for office.com/setup is made only through the official MS Office website.
- Secondly, your payments must be in accordance with the standard banking procedures meant for safety purposes.
- Moreover, payments must be made only on dedicated systems and networks. In other words, you should never use a public network or WiFi.
- Once the payments are made successfully, your Account will get a secure link to download “office.com/setup”. Hence, locate this link on the following window. Then, click on the “Download” tab to initiate the download process.
- Now, you must wait for the download process to complete successfully. The download for office.com/setup will take time depending upon your computer’s speed and internet connectivity. However, you can speed up the process by avoiding any other activity on your system. Besides, it must stay connected to the network for the entire process.
- Along with that, it may prompt you to set a preferred location for saving the downloaded file. Hence, click on “Save” or “Save As”. Then, enter a preferred location.
- To begin with, locate the downloaded file for office.com/setup on your system. For this, you should look at your system’s default download location which is usually the Downloads Folder. However, in case if you have manually set a preferred location, get the Setup file from there.
- Subsequently, double-click the file for office.com/setup and open it.
- Thereafter, you should “Run” the Installer. This will validate your system’s compatibility for Office. In other words, you will get a menu-box with specific actions to perform. The exact action will differ based on your Operating System and Internet Browser. Henceforth, click on Run in case Edge or Internet Explorer. Similarly, choose Setup for Google Chrome. Additionally, go for Save in case of Firefox. While Safari users may not get this option at all.
- The following window requires your permission to make changes on your system for installing office.com/setup. It will prompt, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Hence, click ‘Yes” to permit the same. However, this option will appear only for Windows users.
- On the other hand, Mac users will get the “Software License Agreement” for office.com/setup. Hence, carefully review the terms. Then, click on “Agree” followed by “Continue”. In addition to that, you will be prompted to log in to your Microsoft account. Hence, sign in to your account.
- This will initiate the installation process for “office.com/setup”. Now, wait for the process to complete properly.
- At last, you will get the Confirmation window. Here, you will get a message stating “You’re all set! Office is installed now”. Besides that, it will give you an animated video guiding you for locating the installed application on your system. Hence, check the same for a brief overview. Then, click on Close to exit the Installer.
- Begin with locating the installed application of office.com/setup. For this, you should look at “All Programs” from the Start Menu if you have a Windows device. However, if you have a Mac system. Then, find it under Launchpad at the Dock.
- MS Office Suite combines different dedicated tools. For instance, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. These applications must be activated individually one-by-one. Hence, open any one of the applications that you want to activate first. For this, click on it.
- As a result, it will open the User Interface of the selected application. Here, you should locate the “Activate” button. In short, look for the “key” icon. Then, click on it. On the other hand, Mac users must click on “Get Started” to complete the Activation process. Remaining steps are meant only for users of Windows OS.
- Thereafter, the following window will prompt you to log in to your Microsoft Account. Hence, carefully “Sign In” to your account using your registered email address and password.
- Subsequently, you will get the “Software Licence Agreement” on the next window. Hence, read the terms carefully by scrolling down to the very end. Then, click “Next” if you accept the terms and wish to activate your subscription. As such, it concludes the Activation process for “office.com/setup”.
With this, it completes the process for office.com/setup. This is an essential process that you must undertake to experience an unbeatable, feature-rich productivity tool.