Microsoft Corporation is a pioneer in the field of computing devices and software technology. Its versatile range of innovative products covers Computer Software, Consumer Electronics, Personal Computers, and related services. Microsoft Office or simply Office is one of its widely used software suite designed to assist with time-consuming manual office jobs. To put it simply, it is a blend of intuitive, purpose-specific Productivity Tools. For example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher etc. These user-friendly software applications can be managed efficiently by means of a user account called Office Login Account.
Office Login Account grants you complete management control over all of the tools included in your software suite. It assists you with multiple functions. To name a few,
- Download, Installation and Activation of Office
- Connect to additional Microsoft services
- Reinstall Office
- Create and Share Files
- Use it across multiple devices and a lot more
How To Create An Office Login Account?
- First and foremost, you must open a Web Browser that you usually work with on your Computer. For example, you may be using Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Firefox etc.
- Then, you have to access its official website for Office Login. In other words, go to the Address Bar of your “Browser” and click on it. Then, type in “office.com”. Thereafter, press the “Enter” key.
- Now, go to the very top end of the following window. Here, you will find multiple tabs like “My Account”, “Support”, “Buy Office 365” etc. Here, you must click on “My Account”.
- Next, you should click on the “No account? Create one!” tab to access the Office Login Account Creation window.
- On the following window, you must enter a valid Email Address with which you want to set up your Office Login Account. Besides that, you can also use your Phone Number. In addition to that, you can even create a new Email Account specifically to be used for this Account. For this, click on “Use a phone number instead” or “Get a new email address”. Then, follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- After that, click “Next”.
- Thereafter, enter a strong and unique “Password” that you want to use for securing your Office Login Account. Moreover, ensure that it must conform to the specified criteria as given below.
- Must contain at least 8 characters
- Include both upper and lower case alphabets
- Must contain a number
- Can include special characters
- Then, click “Next”.
- Subsequently, you will get a Verification Email which contains a “Security Code” on your Email Address for validating your Email Account.
- Hence, go to your Email Account and log in to it. Then, locate and open the Email from Office Login.
- Now, note down the given “Security Code. Along with that, click on the “Verify” tab.
- After that, get back to the last page of the Account Creation window. Then, enter the “Security Code” correctly.
- Besides that, choose the “News alerts and promotions” option if you want to receive them.
- Then, click “Next”.
- At last, click on “Create Account” and complete the Office Login Account Creation process.
Access Your Office Login Account
- First and foremost, you must open a Web Browser that you usually work with on your Computer.
- Then, go to “office.com”.
- Now, click on “My Account” located at the very top end of the following window.
- On the following window, provide the Email Address with which you created your Office Login Account. However, enter your Phone Number in case if that was used to create your “Account”.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- After that, accurately type in its corresponding “Password”. Here, you must pay proper attention as Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to access your Office Login Account.