The Office offers a wide range of purpose-specific solutions such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. These applications help users in performing time-consuming manual jobs easily and quickly. For using these ultimate applications, you are required to set up the application on your system. For Office Setup, you have to follow the processes mentioned below. Make sure you follow each process carefully to avoid setup errors.
Procedure to Activate and Download the Office Subscription
- Open a web browser.
- Further, you have to move to the Office activation window by typing “setup.office.com” in the address bar. You must enter the URL carefully and then, hit the Enter key.
- Afterwards, you have to Sign In to your Office account. For this, click the “Sign In” tab and provide the login credentials that are associated with Office.
- On the other hand, the new user has to create a new Office account. In order to do so, you have to press the “Create a new account” tab. Then, provide the necessary information that is needed for the successful creation of your account.
- Then, provide the product key that you have received at the time of product purchase. You can look for the keycode either in the confirmation mail or at the back of the product card. This card will be available in the box itself.
- Thereafter, you have to select a country or region as well as language, as per your preference. For this, click the inverted triangle and then make the desired selection from the drop-down menu.
- After providing all the information, hit the “Next” tab to proceed further with the Office Setup process.
- This will redirect you to your Office account. You will get the download link in this window. Hit the provided link of your Office subscription.
- By doing so, the application will start downloading on your device. The Office download might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait patiently for its completion.
How to Install Office Setup Application?
- First of all, access the Downloads folder on your computer system.
- Then, look for the Office setup file that you have downloaded. Double-click it to proceed further.
- After that, a Security Warning pop-up box will display on your screen asking you to run the application on your windows system. In order to do so, hit the “Run” button.
- Further, a User Account Control pop-up box will display on your screen. You are required to tap the “Yes” button to permit the application to make necessary changes.
- This will initiate the Office installation process. Installation might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait patiently for its completion.
- After the successful completion of the download process, “You’re all set” window will prompt on your screen. Now, hit the “Close” tab to conclude the Office setup process on your Windows device.
- Open the Downloads folder.
- After that, search for the setup file that you have downloaded and double-click it in order to start the installation process.
- Now, you will get the welcome window on your screen. Here, you have to click the “Continue” button.
- Thereafter, the Office asks you to go through the License Agreement document. You must read the whole document carefully and then click the “Continue” tab.
- Further, you will get a popup box on your window asking you to agree with the terms and conditions mentioned in the document. Click the “Agree” tab for acceptance.
- A dialog box will now prompt on your screen asking you to change the desired installation location. In order to do so, you have to tap the “Change Install Location” option. Then, select the preferred location to proceed further.
- Afterwards, click the “Install” tab.
- In the meantime, you will get a popup box on your screen asking you to enter the registered username and password. Carefully enter the credentials and click the “Install Helper” option.
- By doing so, the application will start installing on your Mac device. Now, wait until the process gets completed successfully.
- Once the process gets successfully completed, the completion message window will appear. Click the “Close” tab to conclude the Office Setup process.